[talk-ph] advise on tagging barangay health centers

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Mon Mar 15 11:43:48 GMT 2010

I've been wondering about that myself. I just used
amenity=public_building for now, but of course, there's no icon on the
map for that. As this is an important place, maybe particularly in the
province, it would be great if we could all agree on a tag for it, as
well as map icon (or use an existing tag with icon).
Ronny.