[talk-ph] advise on tagging barangay health centers

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 12:00:32 GMT 2010

Health centers should be tagged, either as a public building or as a doctor's clinic. Boticas owned/operated by barangay can be tagged as a pharmacy. Barangay police outposts can be tagged either as a public building or as a police station.

(Just a question: Is it OK to add Comelec/PNP Gun Ban checkpoints? We could be accused of encouraging some people to evade checkpoints and allow some of them to pack some heat and add more bodies to the count - see http://mashable.com/2009/12/31/drunken-drivers-evade-the-cops-with-twitter/ and http://mashable.com/2010/02/03/los-twitteros/ )

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/