[talk-ph] RFC: Planned Arivac Bohol Data Import

Totor totor_osm at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 13:45:20 BST 2010

Hello all,

Great data as far as it can be checked.
(there are not that many gps traces in Tagbilaran with a good dop)
The maximum offset to my gps tracks is around 5m

Some intersections look a bit weird (4 roads join 2 by 2, then a link joins the 2 nodes instead of 1 common node for the 4 segments) but that can be fixed easily later on.

Regards,

Totor