[talk-ph] banks or ATMs?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 04:35:56 BST 2010

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bank

You can add atm=yes for banks with ATM.  For ATMs only, amenity=atm.
My personal practice, I don't add atm=yes for most banks (in most
cases ATMs are available), of course you can atm=no for banks without
atms.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:29 AM, tutubi
<tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com> wrote:
> Hi maning,
>
> if i add a bank with ATM, do i tag it as a bank, ATM or both?
> Not all banks have ATMs and some ATMs are also off-site, meaning not
> in a bank branch.
> I think I can get waypoints of thousands of ATMs but I need to learn
> how to construct a GPX file (which I find similar to HTML/CSS/XML). I
> work in the banking industry, btw.

This is great! But first, please clear up with the license.