[talk-ph] RFC: Planned Arivac Bohol Data Import

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:40:54 BST 2010

"Anonymized" tracks (as requested by the donor) now available:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/arivac_bohol/traces/657789

This is the end of my role in this import process.

Thanks to all who got this rolling:
 - Totor for the initial contact
 - talk-ph for the comments and suggestions
 - Arivac Consortium particularly RITM and the Aalto University School
of Economics (formerly Helsinki School of Economics) in Finland

We leave to the OSM-PH community to continue maintaining and improving
the data.  I listed a some post-import tasks in the wiki, please add
more and update:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/Data_import_Arivac_Bohol#Post_import_tasks