[talk-ph] Bacolod is still a big problem

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon May 17 02:52:15 BST 2010

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Ray <rayosm1234 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On the other hand pls. be aware that not everybody want's to upload this
> gps tracks due to privacy concerns or some body could find out about
> one's nice and quiet camping place.
I do respect if people are concerned with privacy issues regarding GPS
tracks.  In my case, I simply delete trackpoints for areas I don't
want shared to OSM.  However, I am finding more good uses with
publicly available traces other than tracing roads or proving
authenticity of edits.

http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/eastern-bulacan-pampanga-and-nueva-ecija-imagery-update-in-openstreetmap/