[talk-ph] Interesting changeset: Should we coordinate with DOH?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:00:39 GMT 2010

I suspect the following are in the same workshop DOH training:

If NEC stands for:
 - National Engineering Center of UP Diliman, I'm not surprised that
the Geodetic Engineering Department is involved here.
 - National Epidemiology Center which is closely linked to RITM, then
they could be some of the people involved in the Bohol data import.

In any case, I am happy that gov.ph are getting more involved in our project.