[talk-ph] Typhoon Megi/Juan Humanitarian OSM Team activation request

Leonard Soriano banito_pinoy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 04:43:36 BST 2010

Salamat Maning for rectifying the topo maps.  Just to clarify a bit, the topo maps that I uploaded is collaborative effort with my previous colleagues in an organization called Anthrowatch based in Quezon City. We had a scanner that everytime we would have a new topo map, we would scan and archive it. I do not even remember now which specific maps that I scanned personally. Anyway, I plan to upload more maps when time allows.

--bunny