[talk-ph] Some towns of Laguna a bit far from reality? (was: can you help me with this one?)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:44:02 BST 2010

Hi,

Tutubi asked to look at his traces in Laguna.  Looking at his trace
and the existing data.  I am perplexed at the significant mismatch:
http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=17&lat=14.4219&lon=121.44588&layers=00B000TFFFFFFF

Pakil has some issues as well.
http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=17&lat=14.38564&lon=121.47735&layers=00B000TFFFFFFF

I'm guessing this an artifact of the old BSWM data import.  Or
probably similar to Magallanes situation?

Forwarded conversation