[talk-ph] Governor's Drive (Cavite)

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 03:05:34 BST 2010

I searched for keywords "governor's drive" + ternate and was able to find a
site talking about a 'police station' at the corner of H. Ventura (Ternate's
primary road) & Gov Drive (location of  Ternate's Municipal Hall);

Another is a 'lot for sale' near the corner of Gov Drive & Sto.Nino St (it's
an intersection near Ternate Bridge, going to Caylabne). On another website,
it says following Gov Drive all the way to Caylabne. Wow, ang haba! :-)

I didn't expect Gov Drive to be this long (with unusual bends at the
junctions of many poblacions). But this justifies it being tagged as a trunk
road, connecting the entire province from west coast (Marine base /
Caylabne), all the way to the eastern side, crossing SLEX, leading to Binan
Laguna's portion of AH26.