[talk-ph] Cabanatuan and Santa Rosa nodes in Nueva Ecija

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 03:26:00 BST 2010

This is partly my fault,  I carelessly moved the node to the nearest
center of the populated area (as indicated by the density of roads).
Only to find out that the area is actually Cabanatuan and not Santa
Rosa.

AFAIK, no Cabanatuan GNS was imported.  Corrected the problem now:

Just a note that this area is currently under active mapping by a MTBer