[talk-ph] tagging rotund/roundabout

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Tue Feb 8 01:59:22 GMT 2011

quezon circle has no roads that cut through it but there are two entrances
and exits plus gates at the access roads
maysilo has a road that cuts through from martinez to the other side and
passes in front of manda city hall
monumento has no road and is a true rotonda

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com