[talk-ph] Philippines Territorial Border

Ian Haylock haylockid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 02:57:55 GMT 2011

Hi,

Woah! 31 pages, I'm not that interested :-)

Anyway feel free to edit the border, and remove the Spratley's if you wish.

I had thought Wikipedia would have nice maps of all the countries borders,
and lists of the co-ordinates, yet here we are in the 21st Century and
people are still fighting over borders.

Cheers, Ian