[talk-ph] maps for mountaineers/ outdoor lovers

Michael Cole colemichae at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:04:45 GMT 2011

If we can get a real map going for the hikers i know they will love it.

All my climbing friends really like to see where they are going or have been..

Also helps in the Planning, seeing how difficult a track may be..

Regards..

I use Cycle map, but it does not get close enough so you end up on a steep
incline which is not detailed on the map..