[talk-ph] testing the address and street search in osmphgps garmin map

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:54:40 GMT 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you know any internet server provider in Phils who offers Linux,
> Apache, Postgres, PHP) and what is their monthly / yearly rate /
> price?

You will have better luck finding a hosting provider that offers MySQL
instead of PostgreSQL. :-p

Also, most Philippine hosting providers are resellers and have their
servers in the US.

Anyway, I seem to remember somebody doing a website with a similar
intent (but uses a slippy map instead of GPS coordinates). But I can't
seem to find it!

Eugene