[talk-ph] C5 routing is excellent

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 04:38:18 GMT 2011

Hi,

Just want to share this.

My relatives had a car accident in C5 around 12 midnight today.
Fortunately, no one was badly injured, just minor bruises.  I called
one of them to get their exact location.  My cousin who was still
shaking simply said somewhere in "Petron-Diego Silang North bound".
Being unfamiliar with the place, I grabbed my GPS and searched for
"Petron".  I found the POI (which was near Diego Silang road) and the
routing directions gave me the best route passing along the the
underpass and into the service road.

Thanks to all the C5 editors for making the routing in C5 very good.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=14.528022&mlon=121.056593&zoom=18&layers=M