[talk-ph] C5 routing is excellent

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:26:19 GMT 2011

Glad to hear your relatives are OK.

Coincidentally, I was at Cypress Towers behind Petron yesterday
meeting some friends from college. I was able to add details to the
vicinity more than an hour ago[1].

Speaking of C-5 routing, I'm not yet sure if the road[1] from the
service road to C-5 northbound is really oneway. I've seen some
vehicles enter this road from C-5 to get to the service road, but I'm
not sure if they're just counterflowing since you can get to the
service road from the Diego Silang road just fine.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/6846051
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/46710578

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com