[talk-ph] Baguio map and points of interest

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:06:36 GMT 2011

Carlos,

How do you intend to upload the map? Via mapsource, mac, direct copy
to garmin memory card?   Choose the download options here:
http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin

For a visual how-to using Win's Mapsource and Mac's Mapinstall, go here:
http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/tutorials/how-to-load-maps-on-my-garmin-gps-unit/

Enjoy!