[talk-ph] Baguio map and points of interest

Carlos Tirona carlos.tirona at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:36:58 GMT 2011

Great! Thanks for the links.

I use a mac so I upload direct to unit via Garmin RoadTrip. Not my favorite
interface, but it works for now. I'm trying to figure out how to upload from
Google Maps. It's still a bit technical for me and I keep getting the
runaround. I'm still trying to find an effective workflow for this.

Looking forward to joining one of your mapping parties. Hopefully someone
can sit down with me and give me a walkthru.