[talk-ph] bridges and roads oftentimes have different names

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 05:40:03 GMT 2011

When I edit a long road and encountered a river/stream crossing the
road, I split the road into three and then add a bridge tag to the new
road over the river.  In most cases, the bridge has a different name
from the connected road. Sometimes I forget to do this, but you should
also edit the name tag for the name of the bridge or remove the name
tag if you don't know the bridge name.