[talk-ph] San Juan, Batangas mapping

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:57:06 GMT 2011

HI Eric,

Yes this is late. :-p

Anyway, I also use Trekbuddy on my SE W760i phone.

However, I don't actually use any app for collecting or inputting POIs
and waypoints. I primarily use Trekbuddy to collect tracks and list
down POIs on a notebook. It's faster to write things down than to mess
around with the app menus trying to input POIs.

So what software did you install? :-)

Eugene