[talk-ph] OSM, planet.pm (perl module installing), planetosm-excerpt-area.pl in Mac OS X

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:12:19 BST 2011

Noli,

I use an Ubuntu machine for most of my osm data munging.  And I also
don't use Perl much.

That said, most perl modules can be installed with CPAN or directly
copy them to your /usr/lib/perl/5.8.8/ . On a mac, you probably have
darwin port so it should be /opt/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/darwin-2level/

Some threads I found:
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/tomQkFckXIEapRXDWu0z
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.devel/12112

Hope that was helpful. Maybe Eugene can chime in. :)