[talk-ph] Tagging convention: names for city, municipal and barangay halls

rem zamora pompyang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:25:24 BST 2011

As an added info guys, I've been to Lanao del Norte and Sur for a coverage a
few years back during the special elections. Anyway I had a hard time
finding the municipal halls of each towns. You know why? It's because the
municipal hall moves together with the new mayor. The place of residence of
the current mayor becomes the municipal hall. Sometimes Mayor X is the mayor
of Town B, but he currently resides in Town C so the municipal hall of Town
B is in Town C. Gets? Hehehe. I don't know if it's legal or if it's
practiced in the whole region but that was my experience a few years back.

Nakakatawa pero totoo. Minsan kasi turf ng lumang mayor yung lugar pero
nanalo yung kalaban na mayor. Hindi makagalaw sa sariling town kaya sa ibang
lugar naglalagay ng munisipyo.

Matindi eleksyon dun eh, moro moro!

Rem

Rem Zamora