[talk-ph] jose rizal and the streets of Sampaloc, Manila

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Mon Jun 6 07:00:00 BST 2011

hope you will excuse me for this one email...
it's not mapping related but about the street names of Sampaloc, Manila in
relation to Jose Rizal.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com/2011/06/jose-rizal-street-sampaloc-manila-map.html

from a "batang sampaloc" of ten years...

just for your info :P

btw, i passed by again Mabuhay Rotonda, the link roads to espana and quezon
avenue are now open again but I didn't use it to turn left to Mayon...i used
the u-turn slot for i'm afraid it's really a roundabout but a u-turn slot
even if there's no sign...i'd rather use the safe yet longer turn than argue
with a "hidden" traffic enforcer waiting to pounce on me hehe

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com