[talk-ph] recent mapping activities across PH

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:52:21 BST 2011

Sometimes we are busy with our own patch and we fail to notice recent
updates in other areas, here's a few I noticed lately:

1. Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija - this was first mapped by BigBadWolfe
and then another mapper named G-eMapper stepped in adding more roads
based on GPS traces: http://osm.org/go/4zwAIYV
2. Iligan City, Misamis Occidental - we added several stub roads, now,
a few streets have names. http://osm.org/go/4sVnh5Y4
3. Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental - same with Iligan, we added
stub roads and now, names are being added around downtown.
http://osm.org/go/4tCIXxx3-
4. Sorsogon City, Sorsogon - a few POIs here. http://osm.org/go/44QdrCeTH--