[talk-ph] Caviteño: Is Antero Soriano Highway a really major highway?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:39:36 BST 2011

Here's another opinion from Wikipedia: "The Antero Soriano Highway is
a 2 to 4 lane, 21-kilometer highway transversing through the western
coast of Cavite. It is one of the three major highways located in the
province, the others are Aguinaldo Highway and the Governor's Drive."
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._Soriano_Highway>

So, it seems that there's greater evidence that A. Soriano Highway is
indeed a trunk road. So I just upgraded it on OSM to trunk status
starting from Cavitex and ending at the intersection with Governor's
Drive in Naic: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/8448585

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com