[talk-ph] Planned skillshare event in San Pablo City

ianlopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 11:42:03 BST 2011

After a few days of deep thought, I've decided to organize an OSM Skillshare Event in San Pablo
 City. It will happen on July 23, 2011. I've thought of two possible locations for the event: SM City San Pablo and Figaro Coffee in Ultimart.

This is my first time to host an OpenStreetMap-related event. I also need pointers and best practices in organizing a skillshare event.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: ian.lopez