[talk-ph] Provincial relations ( no not your far away relatives :-) )

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:21:10 BST 2011

A follow-up.

Where did you get the Cagayan boundaries? The relation you added for
Claveria <http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1513450> and
Santa Praxedes <http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/1513446>
are wrong since the town center of Claveria
<http://osm.org/go/42wXlrw2--> has been included within Santa
Praxedes' boundary relation.

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com