[talk-ph] recent crash problems to osmphgps mapsource/roadtrip installers

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Tue Mar 29 13:54:36 BST 2011

so it's really the map having problems.  yesterday i thought it was
mapsource, i tried to re-install mapsource...then downloaded again to
re-install the map to no avail when I PMed you

the error must have been introduced last week. i update my map weekly
and tried to update before i come here  in davao

can we just rollback or try to check the changes made last week?

thanks

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.