[talk-ph] Tagging suggestion: opening_hours=24/7

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:12:14 BST 2011

+1 opening_hours=24/7 for 24-hour Mercury Drug and all other Major Drug
Stores
+1 opening_hours=24/7 for McDonalds /Jollibee & other big fastfood chains
etc...

How about requesting Mercury Drug for their official list (including the
branch names), maybe they can just update/email us whenever they open a new
24hour branch? :-)