[talk-ph] re typ of osm

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:37:40 BST 2011

Hi sam,

I'm not an expert on Garmin typ files but if I remember correctly, typ
files are tied to specific maps. So, you cannot use a RoadGuide typ
file on OSM Garmin maps and vice versa.

Rally is the (sorta) expert here on Garmin typ files. He's the one
that developed the default style for the OSM Garmin map and he should
be able to answer your questions.

Thanks,
Eugene