[talk-ph] Pateros Mapping Party on May 28!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:32:10 BST 2011

Hi guys,

Because of the chance of thunderstorms this Saturday, we decided to
postpone the Mapping Party itself to one, hopefully sunny, Saturday in
June. However, we would still be meeting up this Saturday and talk
about OSM stuff. Maybe a skill-share or a Bing tracing session, or
more planning for the OSMPH Garmin map. Just reply if you're
interested.

:-)

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com