[talk-ph] Anonymous edits for POI and Street No. Address (i.e. Address)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:00:55 BST 2011

Hi,

I just read this post (below) from OSM talk archive.

Anonymous Edits
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2011-May/058385.html.

This is very useful to get the street no. and geolocation of the
address in the Phils.

Maning, I guess you have experience in geo tweets to get the lonlat
data. How do you do that to display in Openlayers?

I am interested to get those lonlat for in my iphone / ipad OpenLayers
app (i.e OSM, Bing, Google Maps in one app).

BTW, I just manage to compile OpenLayers jquery mobile for ipad and
iphone as stand alone apps.

Twitter can help can help get those street number and street names for
the Phil database for Garmin OSM project.

Noli