[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] NOTICE: Upcoming Maintenance - Read Only

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:57:09 BST 2012

Hi guys,

You can start editing once again!
http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/04/04/api-read-write-returns/

License/legal note: the database is still licensed CC-BY-SA 2.0. There
is a background processing job being done to redact (i.e., hide and
prevent it from being published) data coming from people who have not
yet agreed or explicitly declined the Contributor Terms. Once this job
is done, the OSM Foundation will announce when the database will be
licensed as ODbL.