[talk-ph] More Bing satellite imagery in Mindanao!

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:39:35 GMT 2012

Oh my! There's a LOT of new imagery in Mindanao.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157752 - Bukidnon and North Cotabato
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157751 - Maguindanao to Sarangani
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157747 - Sarangani
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157746 - Zamboanga Sibugay
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157745 - Zamboanga del Sur
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157741 - Camiguin to Bukidnon
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157739 - Zamboanga del Norte
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/149157736 - Zamboanga del
Norte, del Sur, Sibugay

It seems Microsoft went on a satellite imagery shopping spree! :D

There's also new imagery covering General Santos City all the way to
Davao del Sur. I haven't traced the outline yet.

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com