[talk-ph] OSM community has launched switch2osm.org

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:05:19 GMT 2012

One missing feature with leaflet and openlayers is the seamless
integration of geocoding provided by Google's API.
I'm sure this is possible with both opensource webmapping api maybe
via nominatim.  However, when we did a rough evaluation.  We decided
to use googlemaps api because of the simplicity of adding a geocoding
search button.

We plan to use leaflet and the mapbox toolset more in the future.