[talk-ph] armchair mapping Quiapo area

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 10:39:41 BST 2012

Dear everyone,

We have finished the initial pass of road, waterway and building
tracing over Quiapo area.  Thanks to caior for helping out.
We will verify and validate the data with the local community  by
Thursday (September 6).  We still need your help in validating the
individual job task via the Tasking Manager.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/52

"The purpose of validating a task is to confirm that the task has been
mapped according to the job description. If you are happy the task has
been mapped correctly then click the validate button."

More instructions on validating is here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Tasking_Manager#Validating_a_task

Thanks again!