[talk-ph] armchair mapping Quiapo area

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:13:44 BST 2012

Dear everyone,

The initial tracing for Quiapo Church is done [0].  Thanks to caior
and ianlopez1115 for helping out.
Our partner decided to extend the mapping to the neighboring parishes
around Quiapo.  I created another task [1] for this extending the area
to Binondo and San Miguel districts.

You can read the tutorial on how to use the tasking manager here [2]

As always we appreciate any help. Thanks.

[0] http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/52
[1] http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/56
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Tasking_Manager