[talk-ph] Routable map has bugs

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:18:27 BST 2012

I can confirm that this bug still exist in the latest garmin map.
There seems to be a problem with Tominobo Bridge:

Adjusting the route just before the bridge produces a good routing output

Using the online routing, it routes just fine:
http://map.project-osrm.org/?hl=en&loc=8.220600,124.241640&loc=8.208921,124.218330&z=15&center=8.214718,124.234514&alt=0&df=0&re=0

I've checked the data via josm and I don't see an error with the
topology and tags.