[talk-ph] Software Freedom Day 2012

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 23:34:37 BST 2012

Hello all,

Software Freedom Day is already on this coming Saturday. OSMPH has a
lecture/presentation about OpenStreetMap which is part of the FOSS for
Open Content and Visualization track.

The schedule is from 1:00pm to 1:40pm at the UP Diliman College of
Education Laboratory. Map of the College of Education (Benitez Hall):
http://osm.org/go/4zhTlYRxw--?m

Hope you guys can come, help out, and meet other OSMPH people. :)