[talk-ph] ternate - nasugbu tunnel

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:24:26 UTC 2013

Just a question regarding road types to satisfy and clarify my curiosity .
How do you consider the one to be a trunk, tertiary or secondary?

As for the road connecting the tunnel to antero soriano highway as well as
the papaya road connecting it to it as well, I initially tagged it
secondary as the road is thin (half of soriano). Do I get the principle
correctly or there is more I do not know? Thanks!

Ervin Malicdem
Sent using Sony Xperia Z
for Schadow1 Expeditions - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
Motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com