[talk-ph] ternate - nasugbu tunnel

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Thu Apr 18 12:21:31 UTC 2013

just to add:
trunk/primary roads are main roads you can see at certain zoom levels and provide the route

i decide on secondary/tertiary/residential by observing how people use the road. i mark roads where jeepneys pass by either minor/tertiary at least

and lastly, Garmin routing algorithm prefers trunk/primary/secondary in that order so the roads should be properly tagged for the algorithm to compute "best" route

---
I explore, therefore I blog!

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

http://www.facebook.com/backpackingPhilippines