[talk-ph] d-tuazon stoplight

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Tue Dec 3 09:50:22 UTC 2013

they re-opened the traffic light there when mayor erap banned buses in manila.

traffic was diverted from mabuhay rotonda since then

i remember a u-turn slot i added years ago needs to be deleted again when MMDA closed it :(

---
I explore, therefore I blog!

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

http://www.facebook.com/BackpackingPhilippines