[talk-ph] d-tuazon stoplight

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Mon Dec 9 09:21:13 UTC 2013

Hi JC,

I made the changes last week, please confirm if there's through traffic
from the east side going west from D Tuazon

also, just this morning I noticed the MMDA turned on the traffic signals at
the corner of Roosevelt and Quezon Avenue (where I pass by daily) then
removed the U-turn slot

pesky jeepney drivers are the ones (as usual) causing traffic in the area
by turning every corner into "waiting stations"

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 5:50 PM, tutubi <tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com>wrote:

> they re-opened the traffic light there when mayor erap banned buses in
> manila.
>
> traffic was diverted from mabuhay rotonda since then
>
> i remember a u-turn slot i added years ago needs to be deleted again when
> MMDA closed it :(
>

> ---
> I explore, therefore I blog!
>
> http://www.backpackingphilippines.com
>
> http://www.facebook.com/BackpackingPhilippines
> http://plus.google.com/+BackpackingPhilippines
> Twitter: backpackPH
> Instagram: backpackPH
>
> On Dec 3, 2013, at 3:26 PM, jc tn <jctan007 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> hello,
> D-Tuazon crossing of Quezon Avenue is sporting stoplights.  (the
> intersection is open again).
> I've used Potlatch2 but the new editor is giving me fits.  The fix is more
> complicated than I have time for.
> (administrative lines are mixed in) Would somebody do it please?  thanks.

---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

"I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you"
                              - Car lost on Route 66, Radiator Springs
(Cars)