[talk-ph] Mini-SOTM-PH 2013 on December 14

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 12:00:38 UTC 2013

Dear everyone,

Program is still in a state of flux but we are progressing.  Some updates:

- we have participants and talks from the Humanitarian OSM Team,
OSM-Indonesia and OSM-Japan!
- Day 1 will be mostly talks and demos
- Day 2 will be for worhsops and mapping

If you have ideas for topics and workshops please in this thread our
work on wiki yourself:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Philippines/Events/sotm-ph-2013