[talk-ph] [HOT] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 03:18:21 UTC 2013

Dear Robert,

Imagery is not loading for me in JOSM.  Error is:
Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://hiu-maps.net/hot/1.0.0/carles-post-flipped/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png

Also as you have been to Carles, I want to ask whether GPS traces were
collected and if yes, can you upload them is
OSM so that we can correct possible imagery shift.

Thanks!