[talk-ph] [HOT] New Task: Carles Post-Disaster Tracing

Mark Cupitt markcupitt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 04:08:33 UTC 2013

Guys, Ive been using ID to try and assist, but I have decided I need to
learn JOSM, I have been trying to get the tms layer to display in JOSM, but
am only able to do so without the leading tms[50]: in the TMS url field

Could someone take a minute to explain what this means as it is obviously
needed but I cannot get it to work. I do not want to be tagging something
incorrectly.

Thanks

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Banick, Robert <Robert.Banick at redcross.org