[talk-ph] Field Papers v2

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:22:54 UTC 2013

And now Ian Dees created a FP plugin for JOSM [0]!
Yesterday there was an issue with downloading the plugin within JOSM's
Preferences pane,
you may need to manually download and copy to .josm/plugins directory.

[0] https://github.com/iandees/josm-fieldpapers
[1] https://github.com/iandees/josm-fieldpapers/issues/1

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com