[talk-ph] DPWH 2012 Road Data

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 01:44:37 UTC 2013

Clicking on Region IV-A on DPWH link:
http://www.dpwh.gov.ph/infrastructure/Road%20Data/2012%20Road%20Data%20for%20Ipad/region_iv_a.htm

Is it safe to classify Caylabne Road a trunk (an extension of Governor's
Drive)?
How about Naic-to-Mendez and the Tanza-Trece Martirez roads?

Weird, Aguinaldo Highway & Sta-Rosa-Tagaytay Road classified as secondary,
yet Calamba Road is arterial?? can't be

Declassify as trunk (back to primary) the pagsanjan-louisiana-lucban route?
(road is too narrow anyway)
Calauan-Nagcarlan route is just a minor road on OSM but looks like a trunk
going all the way to Tayabas on DPWH's map.