[talk-ph] DPWH 2012 Road Data

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Wed Jun 12 02:05:18 UTC 2013

on copyright, did you know the work of the government, by law, is not covered by copyright unless you use it for profit?

it's somewhere in the copyright law, a popular topic in photography forums

---
I explore, therefore I blog!

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com

http://www.facebook.com/backpackingPhilippines